now i shall make my presence felt through my absence. My voice shall reside in silence. If you listen to the silence you will know what i mean. I shall not turn bitter or cynical, i shall only become detached. i have realized what has happened. I will take this positively. Seeing things in the right light, i shall make the most out of this space gifted to me. I have given you what i have, The Eternal Void. Trust me on this, it is everything.
If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.
Tuesday, 15 July 2014
the gift of space
now i shall make my presence felt through my absence. My voice shall reside in silence. If you listen to the silence you will know what i mean. I shall not turn bitter or cynical, i shall only become detached. i have realized what has happened. I will take this positively. Seeing things in the right light, i shall make the most out of this space gifted to me. I have given you what i have, The Eternal Void. Trust me on this, it is everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Circle Complete!
When the addiction ends, one realizes what it was here to do. I fought with it as if my life depended on it only to find th...
-
now i shall make my presence felt through my absence. My voice shall reside in silence. If you listen to the silence you will know what i...
-
The freedom - when realized, made him crave for bondage just like once captivity had had him longing for freedom. You kept...
-
even when so far away. i can feel you whisper in my ear. your twinkling eyes still look at me the way they did years ago. i c...
No comments:
Post a Comment