Thursday, 16 May 2013

Thank You!



















The end of the most beautiful dream ever lived. It began with love and ended with more love. Always remained pure and innocent. I am satisfied and content. Your angel was the most astonishing creation i had ever seen or met. She took my breath away. First time in my life i felt such intensity, such serendipity.

Now i have to get back to reality. Here, its just me and my journey. I shall remember you always. All i want is for you to be happy. My love will be with you forever. When the realization happens, you will find yourself, and in that  you'll find me. Thanks for everything. God bless you. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circle Complete!

When the addiction ends, one realizes what it was here to do. I fought with it as if my life depended on it only to find  th...