Friday, 24 April 2015

In my element






















experiencing peace like never before and i want to share it with you. I felt so much gratitude remembering you. Miss the love. Beautiful qualities. Blessings to you. Born and died. Laughed and cried. let it flow and so hard i tried. Been free, been bound and tied. You learnt from me and i learnt from you. you had no feeling and i had no clue. then i found out there is no me and you.

Rumi comes in the dreams that you left behind. There is nothing you will get, there is nothing i will find. I am not being cynical i am only being kind. be humble and let it crumble, there will be no rewind.

Another way i try to pray, there is a smile that i see inside. Remember me, i am just a memory. But i feel you right by my side.

Love and light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Circle Complete!

When the addiction ends, one realizes what it was here to do. I fought with it as if my life depended on it only to find  th...