Friday, 30 October 2015

the mask is off





















When the mask is off, you can see the truth without making any effort. The illusions that a mind creates are the result of its attachment to images and words; an attachment to the past and future. How ugly can the ego make you and how beautiful can the soul be? It is all a matter of simple choice. What you choose to feed will start gathering power. I felt the energy of those in misery and absorbed it, now i feel like them. I can feel their self created pain, i can see the artificial separation, their expectations and their judgments.

But i know that the world is just a reflection of what we are inside. For i can still see love behind the lies they act and speak. I still see their pure souls burning bright. Even when they fail to recognise it, i watch the peace that awaits in the centre while they roam around the periphery, mistaking all that they experience for who they are. May you see in the right light and understand truly, what has happend today.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circle Complete!

When the addiction ends, one realizes what it was here to do. I fought with it as if my life depended on it only to find  th...