It has become evident. Entered the world about a week ago. 7 years ago, in a different town and in a different workplace, i did the same job. You were there with me then, you are here with me now. Obviously, you too are in a different form. But your loving presence makes me feel the same as it did then. There is more, the live music has now gone to the studio. The relationship does not have a name anymore. I cook my own food, clean my house and wash my clothes with a little help from my friends.
Intoxication also comes in a different form now. Life is more peaceful, knowledge is complete and wisdom has revealed its true nature. I am content. Accepting it all. Enjoying most of it and enthusiastic about some parts of it. Now i understand the sun, the moon and the stars. I clearly see the signs and i know the secrets of destiny. Power of love drives my world and i recognize my angels. I am back in the same place but everything is new like it has always been. The only major difference being - i feel it and the mind is free now.
No comments:
Post a Comment