Sunday, 2 March 2014

This feeling I have...


the lightening spoke to me and told me of your return
the flower felt the same, is it really my turn?

you have been gone too long , but something inside holds on
to the memories of you.... what is it that I am going through?

the change manifests and we come a full circle
our story gets more interesting and moves like a turtle

you have been liking your journey and i have been liking mine
who knows how it will happen and where will it take us this time

here I sit open to all possibility as angels keep me company
You smile in my head and I smirk at our destiny

what games we have had to play....you had to leave and i had to stay
he is going to send you back , the One who once took you away.....

To that One I surrender, to that One I pray....
May you  always be happy and  loved, come what may...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circle Complete!

When the addiction ends, one realizes what it was here to do. I fought with it as if my life depended on it only to find  th...